The Faculty of Medicine of Lleida has a tradition of over 700 years and is the oldest of the Crown of Aragon, and the fourth of the Iberian Peninsula. Created in 1300 by the king Jaume II, it is the first faculty of the peninsula where dissections of corpses and legal autopsies were performed.
Currently the Faculty of Medicine of Lleida has modern spaces adapted to the learning model that establishes the European Higher Education Area. These spaces are equipped with the latest teaching and research equipment: computer rooms, dissection rooms, laboratories and the videoconferencing room are some examples.
The Faculty staff consists of researchers from the Biomedical Research Institute of Lleida (IRBLleida) and medical doctors from Hospitals of Lleida Province: Arnau de Vilanova, Santa Maria, Tremp, La Seu and La Cerdanya. They offer an excellent teaching, personal development and personal relationships.
|1st assignment||at the end of the process|